Tom Stamman is a False Prophet

Sep 10, 2011
review #261080

The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.

This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is www.tstamman.com be careful of him and dont give him money

af880aa
Had an experience with Tom Stamman?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Oct 23

By his posts, it would appear that his is the only income of the places that he says that he sends money to. It would be interesting to know what percentage of these organizations is funded by Tom. In reviewing posts, it appears that if IMI fell off the face of the earth, there would 10,000 people left with nothing. Is this the case, or are the 10,000 people supported by a great number of donors other than IMI, and theirs is a fraction of the sum that is supporting these people? I see that there is a specific ministry mentioned in Honduras, but what about the other countries? Who are the orphanages and facilities that receive money there?

9 1 Reply
JL123

Oct 24 Dixon, Illinois

Last night, there was a request put in to their website for their financial records. Their website claims that for a minimal fee, they will have their accountant copy and mail said copy. It will be interesting to see how much the minimal fee is and how quickly they will disperse the information. Will keep you posted.

friendofrorphans

Oct 25 Lonsdale, Minnesota

You are right if we fell off the face of the earth they would have nothing. We support other ministries
we feed 6,400 children from Philippines and 500 to 1,000 children from Guatemala, and 25 to 50 children from Uganda, children from Kenya, Haiti, Thailand, and various countries over the last 8 years, Oh by the way these are from different ministries. We partner with them.
I guess what you think appears is wrong. Can you admit it? I doubt if you will,

0 6 Reply
JTL123

Oct 26 Dixon, Illinois

So you partner with these different ministries, but you are the only ones that are caring for the 10,000? So if IMI fell off the face of the earth, would that mean that all of the partnering ministries would also quit giving to the end ministry? You said, "You are right if we fell off the face of the earth they would have nothing." You have just proven me right. You say you are the only source for 10,000 people, and you say that you give with other ministries in the same breath. You can't even keep your thoughts straight enough to write a paragraph. You are thinking of yourself too highly buddy. God is the source, you are supposed to be a messenger, but your signals are getting crossed.

Oct 18

My experience with Stamman's ministry required much prayer and God's discernment after, to separate what was from God and what was from Stamman. He seemed to have missed the essential step of personal sanctification before public ministry. In contrast, there is an international prophet who has given words to thousands over many decades with no controversy. Here is one of Dr. May's recent reflections, which may be good for Stamman to ask of himself:
"There was a time when the Psalmist David looked at the things going on around him and made this comment, “The fool has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’” In looking at the original language there are two translations that can be given: (1) “There is no God,” and (2) “No! God!” One denies the existence of God and the other simply says “No” to the direction of God.
As I studied this passage in Psalm fourteen, I decided that both attitudes are foolish. To deny the existence of God places man at the center of his own existence, which is the loneliest places a person can be. The other places man in a position of rebellion against the will and purpose of God, which is the most dangerous place a person can be.
I decided a long time ago that I don’t want to be in either position. I am not the center of my own existence; God is. I am not following my own will; I am yielding to the will and purpose of God.
Child of God, you made a decision to receive the truth of the existence of God and you received His Son Jesus and the

14 1 Reply

Oct 18

I have never, ever heard respectful and responsible people in ministry address people the way Stamman has on this site. Regardless the truth of the complaints made against him, it is his own behavior here that is conclusive. A minister of God has a standard of godliness, professionalism, self-control, and blamelessness to aspire to. He has a responsibility to manifest the glory of God for all to see. I see no resemblance of God in Stamman's behavior here, nor did he resemble God when I experienced his ministry firsthand three years ago. This is very troubling.

14 1 Reply

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

Paul the apostle defended himself with facts and truth. The facts are we open up our home to 15 to 25 people to live with us at all times. We take 100% of all ministry money raised and we give it to feed 10,000 children, we provide medical, housing, love, food and education to 164 orphans in three countries. We walk in godliness, professionalism, and self-control and blamelessness in such a fashion that over 700 people have chosen to be ordained by IMI. Jesus said, I was hungry, thirsty, naked, in prison and sick and you fed, gave drink, clothed, and visited me. That we have done with the best of our ability. If you cannot see resemblance of God in that, then you are blind and refuse to look at the facts that are clearly seen by tens of thousands of people. Just because I choose to refute you with the facts doesn't mean we are not godly.

0 11 Reply

Oct 19

You are not listening to what people are saying. Few have issue with your good deeds. Nobody is saying your list of facts about your deeds is ungodly, so there is no point in repeating them endlessly. They have issue with YOU. Your treatment of people on this site alone is horrific. Your use of God's precious spiritual gifts is reckless and irresponsible. How many witnesses do you require before you will listen to people who have been in your meetings and watched your behavior on this site? What pastor or servant of God in any capacity talks to people like you do? (One example above: "You are blind and refuse to look at the facts...etc." Now I'm one more person to add to the growing list of people that you've attacked instead of listening to. We were all trying to help you and thereby help the body of Christ that you impact. Since you have refused to listen for so many years, you're on your own, so far as my efforts are concerned. Time will tell what happens to you.

12 0
friendofrophans

Oct 25 Lonsdale, Minnesota

We have professionalism, godliness, and self-control, we have a biblical basis to defend what we do. If we are wrong, no problem, but if we defend ourselves with the facts, then what is the problem. Come live at my house with the other 20 people, come travel with me, (I've taken hundreds), come on a mission trip I've taken 1,500 people. If you are going to judge, judge by the facts. How can you see no resemblance of God. By simply reading comments on a website. C'mon. I challenge you come and see. Do what Andrew said to Peter, come and see!

0 6 Reply
JTL123

Oct 26 Dixon, Illinois

You have professionalism, godliness, and self-control, you just don't use it when you need to. What you do for the poor is great. Ephesians 4:15- "Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ." If you are speaking the truth, you are not doing it in love, but rather in a very controversial way. I am not your enemy. but your heels are dug in pretty hard against me now. Your posts are not leading to a mature body. I feel sorry for the people that find a false sense of security in what you say. You have done well for yourself. I am seeing more and more how full of cr@p you are, and I hope others are realizing it too.

6 0
JL123

Oct 15 Dixon, Illinois

T. Stamman said this about me - "U haven't a clue on the responsibility of paying for 10,000 children Our orphanage budget is $90,000 a month u probably dont make half of that a year". I personally have learned that to give humbly is a more Biblical approach than to give big and proud for all to see. Anger and put-downs are not a fruit of the Spirit! In fact lets see what the scriptures have to say about people like me who don't have a large quantity to give, although I give in every way I can. I say that not boastfully and claiming my works for all to see, in fact if I had my way, nobody would ever know what I give, because I don't do it for anyone's approval.
Mark 12:41-44 (MSG) 41-44 Sitting across from the offering box, he was observing how the crowd tossed money in for the collection. Many of the rich were making large contributions. One poor widow came up and put in two small coins—a measly two cents. Jesus called his disciples over and said, “The truth is that this poor widow gave more to the collection than all the others put together. All the others gave what they’ll never miss; she gave extravagantly what she couldn’t afford—she gave her all.”
May I remind you that "Paying for 10,000 orphans" is not your responsibility. If you believe that the Bible is true, you will also believe that God does not need you to feed the orphans of the world. If His eye is on the sparrow, how much more does he care for them? How much more does her care for me, or you, or my

13 1 Reply

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

The only reason we share the facts is because of people who falsely accuse us of taking the money raised and using it for our own pleasures. I doubt if you give in every way you can. Have you given all of your money away? Have you emptied your bank account? Have you invited 20 people to live in your house? Have you sold properties and given it all away? By responding to false accusations by presenting the facts is not boasting, but like in the court of law you refute falsity by giving facts.
The widow gave away everything she had is the emphasis of the story. Once a year we empty our bank account and take zero salary not just from the ministry but from our investments. Have you been like the widow and gave away all that you have. I doubt it. But we have.
You are ignorant! If God feeds all of the children of the world, then why do 25,000 children die a day of starvation??? That is the size of the city of Chicago dying of starvation in one year. God gave the earth to men and He commands us to feed the starving children!. He commanded us in John 6 when he said to Andrew You feed them!
Can you answer the fact that 25,000 children die a day of starvation. We are his co-laborers, if we don't feed the children they will die.

0 10 Reply
Jtl123

Oct 19 Chicago, Illinois

Where to begin? This post is the exact thing that Tom is good at, saying whateverhe wants whether its true or not. "I doubt if you give in every way you can". Really? Has God told you I dont? You know nothing about me and you are wrong. In the same paragraph you say that ypu give 100 % to the ministry, then you say "Once a year we empty our bank account and take zero salary not just from the ministry but from our investments." How can you give 100% and take a salary from the ministry. So you dont take 1/12 of your ministry salary, but you take 11/12ths of it and somehow still give 100%. If you live more in the word yourself, the story of Anninias and Saphirah would make you stick to the truth and actual facts. You say 25000 children die a day from hunger and that in a years time that is equal to the population of chicago. Chicagos population is 2.7 million. Your figures are off. Jesus said feed them, but he didnt say, "lie to people to get money and then give some to the poor." By your own admission, you dont give 100 percent and that confirms you are a liar and therefore a liability to the Kingdom. Also the explaination of what happened in my life is spelled out clearly by me in the posts on this website, so to say that I wouldnt talk about it is another lie from you.

9 1 Reply

Oct 25

I cannot tell you (as you know) why so many people in the world die of starvation, or cancer, or heart conditions, or accidents or anything else. What I can tell you is that if Christ can feed 5,000 men with 5 loaves and 2 fish, then he can feed those 25,000 with roughly 25 loaves and 10 fish- or less. I do not see anyone Godly in the Bible, including the little boy that had the produced the 5 loaves and 2 fish, being so proud, boastful and mean spirited as you. You are not right.

friendofrophans

Oct 25 Lonsdale, Minnesota

Yes, he has fed 5,000 people. But you still have not answered the fact of 25,000 children dying of starvation and more than that from bad water. Why? Because God uses people. Read James 1:27; 2:19-21
By stating facts it is not boasting it is simply stating facts. Was Moses boasting in the book of Numbers about the number of his men in the military?
You judge people and criticize them without evidence. Refute the evidence!!!

0 5

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

By the way since you are so good at accusing why don't you let the readers know why you had marriage problems? What were you accused of again?
I supposed if I were you, I wouldn't answer these questions either.

0 8 Reply

Oct 19

Wow. It's very difficult to help someone who behaves so badly yet views his behavior as good. You don't want help? You won't listen? So many people are on here trying to tell you that you've hurt them. They've had the courage to go to the source in the safest setting available to them, and express their thoughts to you. Your response is to pile hurt on hurt by insulting them and "hitting below the belt"! Your only other response is to repeat your good deeds over and over; they already know all that. Their issues are with YOU, not your good deeds. Responsible, caring people who could spend their energy elsewhere are willing and attempting to help you. We are pointing out grave concerns about your behavior to you. Be grateful for all this feedback. Listen. Stop your hurtful attacks on the victims of your wrongs and on those attempting to intervene. If you continue as you are, people will eventually give up on you. When you find yourself alone, dropped from your existing networks, don't you realize it will feel much, much worse?

9 0 Reply

Oct 20

In April of this year, this man spelled out his exact problems with what you said and what you insinuated of him at that time. He answered your questions 6 months before you asked them. It seems to me like he has been pretty transparent in these posts. You are still trying to smear him. Don't you see that you are the one that is trying to defame people, just to save face. We are not *** people, you, however asked him this, knowing that he had already wrote about all the ugly stuff that happened to him. So, let me have a shot at this accusing thing... What kind of prophet would try to act as if he wanted to unveil something about someone, that they had already unveiled about themselves- 6 months prior? If he disregards the recent past in an attempt to shift blame to someone else, then how could he see into the future? The answer is, he can't see into the future.

8 0 Reply

Sep 28

I have not posted a anything outside of the accordance of the policys set forth in the terms and agreements. All statements have been viewed before posting by a party that is well versed in the legal verbiage set forth in the terms and conditions. If Mr. Stamman should like to sue me for slander, then bring it on. At the same time I am completely remissed at his ability to try to put down the common man such as myself and threaten legal recourse, though he is the one leading my wife, friends and ennemies agaimst me.

17 1 Reply
THE REAL MAN

Sep 27

I am so sorry that Tom's character is being assassinated BY THE DEVILS DISCIPLES like this. Those insistent on continuing to defame him and Impact Ministries International as a whole should sincerely pray for wisdom and note the following: as posted by Rev. Becker Aug 08
"I am the one who posted this and I have now seen proof that tom helps orphans and widows. I have renewed my ordination with him and sponsor an orphan."
Those with a vendetta against Tom should also be VERY sure to abide by the terms and conditions to which they agreed before posting; particularly the following:
"This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and PissedConsumer.com. Please read the Agreement carefully before submitting any information.
-You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on PC. By submitting the post, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not permitted to use PC.
2. Online Conduct You agree that: You will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will use PC in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By posting

2 18 Reply

1-20 of 170 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tom Stamman.
Filing a new complaint about
×