Tom Stamman is a False Prophet

The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.

This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is www.tstamman.com be careful of him and dont give him money

review #261080
195 42 Helpful?
Had the same issue45 Comments193
Had an experience with Tom Stamman?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 12 #1006483

I will say this about Tom: I traveled with him once, and it is absolutely true that he doesn't spend money on himself when traveling. Unless somebody bought him a meal or packed him a lunch for the road he was eating nutri-grain bars out of his back seat. But, I must also say that humility is not high on his priority list. I got the impression that because of the work he does with orphans, he felt entitled to look down at people, berate them, and treat them as inferior. He definitely feeds the hungry and poor, but did not exemplify nearly any other fruit of the spirit.

Jun 23 #998763

it's okay to reject Tom Stamman We don't need to have a personal relationship with him. The important thing is that God really loves you, a lot! Just like a mother hen wants to gather all of her little chicks around her under her wing, God wants you. Don't ever let any person's actions push you away from seeking the living God. He's awesome! on another subject… I've known Tom for many years and have received many prophetic words from him, stayed at his house, hosted his foreign pastors and orphanage leaders in my own home, and I have even given him criticism, which he accepted. Anyone who preaches to thousands of people and accepting donations, is bound to offend a certain number of people. It's kind of like being a politician – – no matter what you say they're going to be people that hate your guts. Since the general theme of this website is not about leaving positive comments, it's natural to expect Tom to get negative comments, as well as my post :-)

2 3 Reply

Jun 29 #1001299

Tom has said some pretty mean stuff about the poor and disabled people in the US on this site. And how he treats his HouseGuest's is wrong. If you are a pastor think twice about having tom speak at your church.

Jules

Mar 07 #955386

I stayed at the Stamman's for 5 months expecting to be received by Godly, caring people, when in fact I was threatened (by Tom, btw, I am a female, the weaker sex as God has made me, and if any of you know Tom, you know that he is a big man) I lived at his home to help him renew his Thrift store in Zumbrota(MN). I was promised payment, which I never received! I am owed approximately $4,200 still to this day ( still waiting 2 1/2 years) He is mean spirited, controlling, greedy and not at all the Godly, prophetic man he claims to be. I had the flu for 3 days and on the 3rd day he arrived at the house grilling me as to why I did not go into work, because in his words, "he worked while he had the flu and I should have too"! He was extremely arrogant, nasty and had a threatening attitude about himself. I stood up to him, to which he hated. One would have thought that being prophetic he would have known that I was going to stand up to him, right?? He never revealed any of the Fruits of the Spirit. He is a phony, looking for wealthy people to pay his way into Honduras so that he and his family can have his City when the SHTF. He demanded, and made people pay "cash" rent for living in his home...paying cash means that he doesn't show it to the IRS.
After kicking me out of his home for not going to work when I had the flu, I ended up living in a homeless shelter in St Paul, MN. Now tell me what kind of Godly man treats a woman like that?? What kind of Godly man never pays a woman
... Show more

4 1 Reply
Robby

Mar 03 #953411

Tom you said I would have a big truck and big gun and go hunting. I don't like trucks and I legally can't own a gun I'm a multiple felon. So much for your prophecy.

3 0 Reply
Rick

Feb 22 #949462 Nevada, Missouri

My wife and I have received several words of prophecy from Tom Stamman, all accurate and very helpful, with info he could never have known himself.

2 6 Reply
Ron

Jan 23 #935293

It says in his newsletters that he is building a city. God said feed the hungry and Tom builds a city. Why do you have to build a city? That city will be owned by Impact Ministries but really run by Tom as he is the president of Impact Ministries. He set himself up as a king. Why?

7 2 Reply
steve

Dec 30, 2014 #922991

Now his daughter, son and wife are all ministers. He recommends they come and speak at your church

2 3 Reply
Steve

Dec 30, 2014 #923132

Maybe his cat and dog can be ministers and preach at your church.

7 2 Reply
wantstofollowjesus

Nov 30, 2014 #908339

I was considering going to see one of Tom Stamman's performances. However, after reading these posts, I think I'll pass. Would Jesus call people idiots, ignorant, cowards, or mooches? No, he wouldn't. No excuses. Nothing. Jesus would not treat people in such a fashion. He loved all, and only chastened hypocrites. Jesus would not waste His time continually arguing with people who disagreed with Him. Why aren't you following Jesus as the model for your speech? I don't know you, but the Holy Spirit is telling me that something is very wrong here.

16 2 Reply
Tomisawesome

Nov 26, 2014 #906400 Montezuma, Iowa

We are all human and we all make mistakes from time to time. Take the plank out of your own eye before taking the tiny toothepick out of other someone elses eye

2 10 Reply

Dec 14, 2014 #915622 Dixon, Illinois

I have not heard Tom admit of any mistakes, unlike the people he attacks. In watching his sermons, he definitely says mostly Biblical things. Its when he gets off on his looney tangents where the trouble comes in. Certainly King David and other great men of God have made mistakes, in fact, we all have. Hopefully we realize and admit our mistakes. Saying false things that can adversely alter someones path, whether their spiritual path or their physical life, and claiming they are from God is reprehensible. I'd say "tomisawesome" that you have no right to judge who's vision impaired by toothpicks and who's vision is impaired by planks.

10 0 Reply
MethodMan

Nov 25, 2014 #906210 Sterling, Illinois

What's the matter Tom? It's been like a month since we heard from you. Taking the advice of your lawyer, are you...and not replying? Finally exercising some self control. Proud of you, buddy. I hope for everybody else, you keep it up and keep your own opinion to yourself in the future. It seems criminal to me that you would say that you speak for God in the form of prophecy. You seem to have gotten off the right path and are too proud of yourself.

12 0 Reply

Oct 23, 2014 #889597

By his posts, it would appear that his is the only income of the places that he says that he sends money to. It would be interesting to know what percentage of these organizations is funded by Tom. In reviewing posts, it appears that if IMI fell off the face of the earth, there would 10,000 people left with nothing. Is this the case, or are the 10,000 people supported by a great number of donors other than IMI, and theirs is a fraction of the sum that is supporting these people? I see that there is a specific ministry mentioned in Honduras, but what about the other countries? Who are the orphanages and facilities that receive money there?

24 2 Reply

Oct 24, 2014 #890392 Dixon, Illinois

Last night, there was a request put in to their website for their financial records. Their website claims that for a minimal fee, they will have their accountant copy and mail said copy. It will be interesting to see how much the minimal fee is and how quickly they will disperse the information. Will keep you posted.

17 0 Reply

Nov 04, 2014 #895094

Update. 12 Days and no reply. will keep you updated if they decide to make true on their word, but I'm guessing this is a claim to make you feel more comfortable giving. Why don't more of you follow the instructions on their website and request it yourself. Maybe you'll have better luck than me. Also they claim on their website to have negative feedback from a website, pissedoff.com. This may be an attempt to divert people to a place that doesn't exist, since "pissedconsumer" is where you will find complaints. Possibly clever, if that is what they were after. It is easy to explain something that is hard to find, isn't it.

12 0 Reply
bud

Nov 10, 2014 #897941

They can easily falsify there financial records financial records can be altered and falsified

10 0
jl123

Feb 02 #939687 Sterling, Illinois

3 months and he is still not making good on his word. he is a liar. he will not contact me with his financial information, as he claims that he will on his website. he is not to be trusted

friendofrorphans

Oct 25, 2014 #890435 Lonsdale, Minnesota

You are right if we fell off the face of the earth they would have nothing. We support other ministries
we feed 6,400 children from Philippines and 500 to 1,000 children from Guatemala, and 25 to 50 children from Uganda, children from Kenya, Haiti, Thailand, and various countries over the last 8 years, Oh by the way these are from different ministries. We partner with them.
I guess what you think appears is wrong. Can you admit it? I doubt if you will,

0 19 Reply
JTL123

Oct 26, 2014 #890724 Dixon, Illinois

So you partner with these different ministries, but you are the only ones that are caring for the 10,000? So if IMI fell off the face of the earth, would that mean that all of the partnering ministries would also quit giving to the end ministry? You said, "You are right if we fell off the face of the earth they would have nothing." You have just proven me right. You say you are the only source for 10,000 people, and you say that you give with other ministries in the same breath. You can't even keep your thoughts straight enough to write a paragraph. You are thinking of yourself too highly buddy. God is the source, you are supposed to be a messenger, but your signals are getting crossed.

18 0 Reply

1-20 of 193 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.