Tom Stamman is a False Prophet

Sep 10, 2011
review #261080

The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.

This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is www.tstamman.com be careful of him and dont give him money

aae4c5b
Had an experience with Tom Stamman?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Oct 18

My experience with Stamman's ministry required much prayer and God's discernment after, to separate what was from God and what was from Stamman. He seemed to have missed the essential step of personal sanctification before public ministry. In contrast, there is an international prophet who has given words to thousands over many decades with no controversy. Here is one of Dr. May's recent reflections, which may be good for Stamman to ask of himself:
"There was a time when the Psalmist David looked at the things going on around him and made this comment, “The fool has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’” In looking at the original language there are two translations that can be given: (1) “There is no God,” and (2) “No! God!” One denies the existence of God and the other simply says “No” to the direction of God.
As I studied this passage in Psalm fourteen, I decided that both attitudes are foolish. To deny the existence of God places man at the center of his own existence, which is the loneliest places a person can be. The other places man in a position of rebellion against the will and purpose of God, which is the most dangerous place a person can be.
I decided a long time ago that I don’t want to be in either position. I am not the center of my own existence; God is. I am not following my own will; I am yielding to the will and purpose of God.
Child of God, you made a decision to receive the truth of the existence of God and you received His Son Jesus and the

5 1 Reply

Oct 18

I have never, ever heard respectful and responsible people in ministry address people the way Stamman has on this site. Regardless the truth of the complaints made against him, it is his own behavior here that is conclusive. A minister of God has a standard of godliness, professionalism, self-control, and blamelessness to aspire to. He has a responsibility to manifest the glory of God for all to see. I see no resemblance of God in Stamman's behavior here, nor did he resemble God when I experienced his ministry firsthand three years ago. This is very troubling.

5 1 Reply

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

Paul the apostle defended himself with facts and truth. The facts are we open up our home to 15 to 25 people to live with us at all times. We take 100% of all ministry money raised and we give it to feed 10,000 children, we provide medical, housing, love, food and education to 164 orphans in three countries. We walk in godliness, professionalism, and self-control and blamelessness in such a fashion that over 700 people have chosen to be ordained by IMI. Jesus said, I was hungry, thirsty, naked, in prison and sick and you fed, gave drink, clothed, and visited me. That we have done with the best of our ability. If you cannot see resemblance of God in that, then you are blind and refuse to look at the facts that are clearly seen by tens of thousands of people. Just because I choose to refute you with the facts doesn't mean we are not godly.

0 4 Reply

Oct 19

You are not listening to what people are saying. Few have issue with your good deeds. Nobody is saying your list of facts about your deeds is ungodly, so there is no point in repeating them endlessly. They have issue with YOU. Your treatment of people on this site alone is horrific. Your use of God's precious spiritual gifts is reckless and irresponsible. How many witnesses do you require before you will listen to people who have been in your meetings and watched your behavior on this site? What pastor or servant of God in any capacity talks to people like you do? (One example above: "You are blind and refuse to look at the facts...etc." Now I'm one more person to add to the growing list of people that you've attacked instead of listening to. We were all trying to help you and thereby help the body of Christ that you impact. Since you have refused to listen for so many years, you're on your own, so far as my efforts are concerned. Time will tell what happens to you.

4 0
JL123

Oct 15 Dixon, Illinois

T. Stamman said this about me - "U haven't a clue on the responsibility of paying for 10,000 children Our orphanage budget is $90,000 a month u probably dont make half of that a year". I personally have learned that to give humbly is a more Biblical approach than to give big and proud for all to see. Anger and put-downs are not a fruit of the Spirit! In fact lets see what the scriptures have to say about people like me who don't have a large quantity to give, although I give in every way I can. I say that not boastfully and claiming my works for all to see, in fact if I had my way, nobody would ever know what I give, because I don't do it for anyone's approval.
Mark 12:41-44 (MSG) 41-44 Sitting across from the offering box, he was observing how the crowd tossed money in for the collection. Many of the rich were making large contributions. One poor widow came up and put in two small coins—a measly two cents. Jesus called his disciples over and said, “The truth is that this poor widow gave more to the collection than all the others put together. All the others gave what they’ll never miss; she gave extravagantly what she couldn’t afford—she gave her all.”
May I remind you that "Paying for 10,000 orphans" is not your responsibility. If you believe that the Bible is true, you will also believe that God does not need you to feed the orphans of the world. If His eye is on the sparrow, how much more does he care for them? How much more does her care for me, or you, or my

7 1 Reply

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

The only reason we share the facts is because of people who falsely accuse us of taking the money raised and using it for our own pleasures. I doubt if you give in every way you can. Have you given all of your money away? Have you emptied your bank account? Have you invited 20 people to live in your house? Have you sold properties and given it all away? By responding to false accusations by presenting the facts is not boasting, but like in the court of law you refute falsity by giving facts.
The widow gave away everything she had is the emphasis of the story. Once a year we empty our bank account and take zero salary not just from the ministry but from our investments. Have you been like the widow and gave away all that you have. I doubt it. But we have.
You are ignorant! If God feeds all of the children of the world, then why do 25,000 children die a day of starvation??? That is the size of the city of Chicago dying of starvation in one year. God gave the earth to men and He commands us to feed the starving children!. He commanded us in John 6 when he said to Andrew You feed them!
Can you answer the fact that 25,000 children die a day of starvation. We are his co-laborers, if we don't feed the children they will die.

Jtl123

Oct 19 Chicago, Illinois

Where to begin? This post is the exact thing that Tom is good at, saying whateverhe wants whether its true or not. "I doubt if you give in every way you can". Really? Has God told you I dont? You know nothing about me and you are wrong. In the same paragraph you say that ypu give 100 % to the ministry, then you say "Once a year we empty our bank account and take zero salary not just from the ministry but from our investments." How can you give 100% and take a salary from the ministry. So you dont take 1/12 of your ministry salary, but you take 11/12ths of it and somehow still give 100%. If you live more in the word yourself, the story of Anninias and Saphirah would make you stick to the truth and actual facts. You say 25000 children die a day from hunger and that in a years time that is equal to the population of chicago. Chicagos population is 2.7 million. Your figures are off. Jesus said feed them, but he didnt say, "lie to people to get money and then give some to the poor." By your own admission, you dont give 100 percent and that confirms you are a liar and therefore a liability to the Kingdom. Also the explaination of what happened in my life is spelled out clearly by me in the posts on this website, so to say that I wouldnt talk about it is another lie from you.

3 0 Reply

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

By the way since you are so good at accusing why don't you let the readers know why you had marriage problems? What were you accused of again?
I supposed if I were you, I wouldn't answer these questions either.

0 3 Reply

Oct 19

Wow. It's very difficult to help someone who behaves so badly yet views his behavior as good. You don't want help? You won't listen? So many people are on here trying to tell you that you've hurt them. They've had the courage to go to the source in the safest setting available to them, and express their thoughts to you. Your response is to pile hurt on hurt by insulting them and "hitting below the belt"! Your only other response is to repeat your good deeds over and over; they already know all that. Their issues are with YOU, not your good deeds. Responsible, caring people who could spend their energy elsewhere are willing and attempting to help you. We are pointing out grave concerns about your behavior to you. Be grateful for all this feedback. Listen. Stop your hurtful attacks on the victims of your wrongs and on those attempting to intervene. If you continue as you are, people will eventually give up on you. When you find yourself alone, dropped from your existing networks, don't you realize it will feel much, much worse?

3 0 Reply

2 days ago

In April of this year, this man spelled out his exact problems with what you said and what you insinuated of him at that time. He answered your questions 6 months before you asked them. It seems to me like he has been pretty transparent in these posts. You are still trying to smear him. Don't you see that you are the one that is trying to defame people, just to save face. We are not *** people, you, however asked him this, knowing that he had already wrote about all the ugly stuff that happened to him. So, let me have a shot at this accusing thing... What kind of prophet would try to act as if he wanted to unveil something about someone, that they had already unveiled about themselves- 6 months prior? If he disregards the recent past in an attempt to shift blame to someone else, then how could he see into the future? The answer is, he can't see into the future.

2 0 Reply

Sep 28

I have not posted a anything outside of the accordance of the policys set forth in the terms and agreements. All statements have been viewed before posting by a party that is well versed in the legal verbiage set forth in the terms and conditions. If Mr. Stamman should like to sue me for slander, then bring it on. At the same time I am completely remissed at his ability to try to put down the common man such as myself and threaten legal recourse, though he is the one leading my wife, friends and ennemies agaimst me.

11 1 Reply
THE REAL MAN

Sep 27

I am so sorry that Tom's character is being assassinated BY THE DEVILS DISCIPLES like this. Those insistent on continuing to defame him and Impact Ministries International as a whole should sincerely pray for wisdom and note the following: as posted by Rev. Becker Aug 08
"I am the one who posted this and I have now seen proof that tom helps orphans and widows. I have renewed my ordination with him and sponsor an orphan."
Those with a vendetta against Tom should also be VERY sure to abide by the terms and conditions to which they agreed before posting; particularly the following:
"This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and PissedConsumer.com. Please read the Agreement carefully before submitting any information.
-You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on PC. By submitting the post, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not permitted to use PC.
2. Online Conduct You agree that: You will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will use PC in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By posting

2 12 Reply
The man

Sep 26

Tom Stamman has responded more than a few times on here and each time he has put someone down. He has put someone down by the amount of money they make and put people down on disability and food stamps. He has repeatedly bragged about how much money he gives but its not him who is giving it it is the people in these churches he goes to they are giving the money Tom just collects it. Tom it seems like your all about glamour and how things look. I have seen your news letters and you are doing too much you have went from feeding kids and housing orphans to building a monopoly for your self. You don't need all that money to do all that stuff just feeding them is enough and housing them. Why are you doing all this and why do you brag about it? You have received your reward already. You have quite the following of praises and that's it God is not as pleased as you think. You are building your own empire and the way you put people down means you have a inferiority complex. But keep picking on people so they can see your true nature which is mean.

8 1 Reply
jl123

Sep 27

Thank you sir. I would really be interested in coming across financial forms that backup his claims. I know for a fact that what this man said about me is not true, but he says it with such conviction, it makes me wonder what other false claims he is making. His pride has made me most skeptical, even more skeptical than the extra attention he gives to women who arent with men, the lines he uses over and over even in the same meetings, and the way he repeatedly almost curses in his speaches and then turns it into something almost whitty. There is no doubt in my mind that this man is almost a master of manipulation, but he seems to be getting more and more irresponsible with his words. Come on people! Give to that day off fund- he is obviously about to implode. I think a spa day fund would be a great idea too.

8 1 Reply

Sep 30 Lonsdale, Minnesota

If you want to see financial forms then you are welcome to come to my home and look at my bank statements, or call my accountant or call anyone of my board members. Of course cowards, go on-line and make false statements but don't have the follow through to really find out the truth. My books are open! Come and find out!
I won't be imploding, as long as there is a child who is starving our work will not be finished.
by the way how many kids are you feeding? How much money did you give to feed the poor? What percentage of your money did you give away?
Your skepticism is based on willful ignorance. I dare you to come and find out. But of course you won't. The challenge is there will you take it?

jl123

Oct 01 Chicago, Illinois

When would be good for you. I have some vacation time left at work, I understand if we have to wait until your next paid day off fund is filled. Just let me know. I'll even contribute to the fund to make it sooner than later. So, if you want me to just meet with your accountant, that's fine. It seems that it would be much more pleasurable to meet with you though.

5 0

Oct 19 Lonsdale, Minnesota

I thought you wanted to see my financial forms, I have invited you to come to my office and see them. Or if you want you can meet with my lawyer or accountant.
By the way, I pray for every person in every meeting, your "extra attention" is slanderous and is open to a lawsuit.
You say almost curse in my meetings. Give me one example. Oh, you don't have one. Produce it on tape! Oh you can't. By the way how many days off a year do you take. I took three last year, how about you?

0 0 Reply

Sep 30 Lonsdale, Minnesota

100% of all monies raised goes to feed 10,000 children, provide medical care, housing and education. The house we live in is shared by 18 to 25 people. No need to brag I am just stating obvious facts, My reward is seeing children cared for and homeless people have a home to live in. Obvious you cannot brag, because all you are concerned about is yourself and how your feelings are hurt. I earn the money by speaking 420 times a year and counseling and by writing books and designing t-shirts. I do not agree that Christians should receive food stamps and be on disability. I believe everyone should work and if they are not able to, then their family and friends should help them. There are 114 million people in America who mooch off the government. We help our family and up to 18 others in America plus 10,000 worldwide, this is not bragging these are the facts!
10,000 kids, the 30,000 we personally minister too and the hundreds that have lived for free in my home would disagree. How terrible it must feel to have 50,000 that believe and benefit in what we do and you and five others who have no knowledge what we really do be horribly wrong.

The man

Sep 30

If you don't have compassion Mr Stamman on people on disability and food stamps how can I believe that you have compassion on orphans. Which leads me back to my first thought which is you are doing it out of pride and the praise of men. I saw you bragging again in your posts. You don't work for a real living you go about churches to beg for money and do a song and dance. The money you give the orphans isn't your money it is for the orphans given to you to give to the orphans, you can say you work hard for it all you want but we both know that's not true. You really don't work yourself, you cant call going from church to church doing a song and dance and begging for money work. It seems more like play to me. You have also called a lot of names on here which points to you being a mean person as I said before about you. I am sorry that people are speaking against you but from what see in your posts is a person who is not helping orphans for the right reasons. I wish you luck but you have got to open your eyes and change your ways. Is all the money that you are taking in really going to orphans the answer is who knows that's not why I spoke up I spoke up because you call names and put people down who are less fortunate than you.

9 0 Reply
Truth

Oct 17 Morrison, Illinois

I would not call what Tom does a "song and dance". I have seen some people mention mentalism and have done some research and do see the similarities between mentalism and this ministry. I would encourage people to give to the orphans and widows, but I don't see everything that Tom Stamman says as scriptural, and therefore it is hard to think that his business ethics are much better than his own moral ethics. I feel like he does some good, but his ability to do harm in the name of God is a clear threat. I believe that he has gone too far in a few instances that have really hurt some people. It's good to help some, but not at the expense of others. Whether God or parlor tricks, he interjects too much of his own feelings, making him a liability to the churches and organizations that host him.

1 0

1-20 of 161 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tom Stamman.
Filing a new complaint about
×