Tom Stamman is a False Prophet
The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.
This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is www.tstamman.com be careful of him and dont give him money
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "I met Jim Sears over 3 years ago and he is not once again up to his old tricks using funds from the Center In the square to find his..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..."
- "Bought a remote control boat. It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat. Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos,..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."